- SHOP Pennybandz
- PennyPalz are available in Necklaces, Magnets and Keychains
- Crush the Powerful Tiger Shark - Pressed Penny holder - PennyPalz by Pennybandz
Crush the Powerful Tiger Shark - Pressed Penny holder - PennyPalz by Pennybandz
- Available as a NECKLACE, MAGNET AND KEYCHAIN
- Strong & elastic silicone is perfect for holding on to your pressed pennies....fits all pressed pennies
- An ultracool way to hold on to those memories
- Keep your pressed pennies close at hand in a fashionable and functional way...penny in image is not included
- Simply insert your pressed penny into the pliable, 100% surgical-grade silicone (not latex) necklace
- All shapes of pennies will fit (short or long tailed pennies) regardless how the penny machine is calibrated...PRESS ON!
- Fast Fact: Silicone is a natural element (& the second most common element in the Earth's crust). Its's used to make glass & medical grade silicone (like our products) because it's non-toxic, durable & biocompatiable (works well with the human body).
- Exceeds all safety standards of FDA & CPSIA
- Patent No. D685,668 S & US D688,968 S
- Naturally Derived - Non-Toxic - Ultra Durable
COMMON NAME: Tiger Shark
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Galeocerdo cuvier
GROUP NAME: School, shoal
AVERAGE LIFE SPAN IN THE WILD: 15 or more years
SIZE: 10 to 14 ft
WEIGHT: 850 to 1,400 lbs
Tiger sharks are named for the dark, vertical stripes found mainly on juveniles. As these sharks mature, the lines begin to fade and almost disappear.
- Tiger sharks will eat anything, including other sharks, license plates, and tires.
- Tiger sharks migrate to Hawaii each June to prey on albatross.
- The tiger shark is the world’s most dangerous shark, after the great white.