- SHOP Pennybandz
- PennyPalz are available in Necklaces, Magnets and Keychains
- Billy the Bison - Pressed Penny holder - PennyPalz by Pennybandz
Billy the Bison - Pressed Penny holder - PennyPalz by Pennybandz
- Available as a NECKLACE, MAGNET AND KEYCHAIN
- Strong & elastic silicone is perfect for holding on to your pressed pennies....fits all pressed pennies
- An ultracool way to hold on to those memories
- Keep your pressed pennies close at hand in a fashionable and functional way...penny in image is not included
- Simply insert your pressed penny into the pliable, 100% surgical-grade silicone (not latex) necklace
- All shapes of pennies will fit (short or long tailed pennies) regardless how the penny machine is calibrated...PRESS ON!
- Fast Fact: Silicone is a natural element (& the second most common element in the Earth's crust). Its's used to make glass & medical grade silicone (like our products) because it's non-toxic, durable & biocompatiable (works well with the human body).
- Exceeds all safety standards of FDA & CPSIA
- Patent No. D685,668 S & US D688,968 S
- Naturally Derived - Non-Toxic - Ultra Durable
COMMON NAME: American Bison
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Bison bison
GROUP NAME: Herd
AVERAGE LIFE SPAN IN THE WILD: 12 to 20 years
SIZE: Head and body: 7 to 11.5 feet; tail:19.75 to 23.5 inches
WEIGHT: 930 to 2,200 pounds
Bison, symbolic animals of the Great Plains, are often mistakenly called buffaloes. By any name, they are formidable beasts and the heaviest land animals in North America.