- SHOP Pennybandz
- PennyPalz are available in Necklaces, Magnets and Keychains
- Chomp the Alligator - Pressed Penny holder - PennyPalz by Pennybandz
Chomp the Alligator - Pressed Penny holder - PennyPalz by Pennybandz
- Available as a NECKLACE, MAGNET AND KEYCHAIN
- Strong & elastic silicone is perfect for holding on to your pressed pennies....fits all pressed pennies
- An ultracool way to hold on to those memories
- Keep your pressed pennies close at hand in a fashionable and functional way...penny in image is not included
- Simply insert your pressed penny into the pliable, 100% surgical-grade silicone (not latex) necklace
- All shapes of pennies will fit (short or long tailed pennies) regardless how the penny machine is calibrated...PRESS ON!
- Fast Fact: Silicone is a natural element (& the second most common element in the Earth's crust). Its's used to make glass & medical grade silicone (like our products) because it's non-toxic, durable & biocompatiable (works well with the human body).
- Exceeds all safety standards of FDA & CPSIA
- Patent No. D685,668 S & US D688,968 S
- Naturally Derived - Non-Toxic - Ultra Durable
COMMON NAME: American Alligator
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Alligator mississippiensis
GROUP NAME: Congregation
AVERAGE LIFE SPAN IN THE WILD: 35 to 50 years
SIZE: 10 to 15 feet
WEIGHT: 1,000 pounds
The American alligator is a rare success story of an endangered animal not only saved from extinction but now thriving. State and federal protections, habitat preservation efforts, and reduced demand for alligator products have improved the species' wild population to more than one million and growing today.