Shorty the Adélie Penguin - Pressed Penny holder - PennyPalz by Pennybandz
- Available as a NECKLACE, MAGNET AND KEYCHAIN
- Strong & elastic silicone is perfect for holding on to your pressed pennies....fits all pressed pennies
- An ultracool way to hold on to those memories
- Keep your pressed pennies close at hand in a fashionable and functional way...penny in image is not included
- Simply insert your pressed penny into the pliable, 100% surgical-grade silicone (not latex) necklace
- All shapes of pennies will fit (short or long tailed pennies) regardless how the penny machine is calibrated...PRESS ON!
- Fast Fact: Silicone is a natural element (& the second most common element in the Earth's crust). Its's used to make glass & medical grade silicone (like our products) because it's non-toxic, durable & biocompatiable (works well with the human body).
- Exceeds all safety standards of FDA & CPSIA
- Patent No. D685,668 S & US D688,968 S
- Naturally Derived - Non-Toxic - Ultra Durable
COMMON NAME: Adélie Penguin
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Pygoscelis adeliae
GROUP NAME: Colony
AVERAGE LIFE SPAN IN THE WILD: 11 to 20 years
SIZE: 27.5 in
WEIGHT: 8.5 to 12 lbs
Adélie penguins live on the Antarctic continent and on many small, surrounding coastal islands. They spend the winter offshore in the seas surrounding the Antarctic pack ice.
- Adult Adélie penguins have been observed stealing rocks from their neighbors’ nests.
- Adélie parents make their chicks chase them before they’ll vomit up krill for them.
- They have been known to dive as deep as 575 feet